Business Design Centre (BDC) 52 Upper Street, Islington, London N1 0QH
The BDC is a leading exhibition venue and is taking a number of measures to create a safe and comfortable environment for the event, ensuring hygiene and safety for exhibitors, suppliers and guests. These include:
- Thermal image temperature checks in reception and a handheld device in the loading bay to detect anyone who is 38 degrees and above
- A safe holding area in the forecourt for individuals to be retested in 10 minutes (incase they have been cycling or there is another reason meaning they don't have a temperature)
- Investment in cleaning machinery and chemicals that will sanitise large areas in a short space of time with chemicals certified by Public Health England and will protect surfaces for 30 days and skin for 24 hours, ensuring quick and thorough deep cleans can take place
- Touchless toilets - they are in the process of removing toilet flush plates and changing them to touchless in addition to touchless sink areas
- Installing touchless hand sanitisers around the venue - before and after any door
- Additional digital signage around the building advising the safety of guests
Please see below for the different options designed to suit your needs at the Christmas in July Festival. Every stand is fully customisable, unlike a standard exhibition or trade show you will be able to create your own bespoke press launch alongside other leading brands & retailers.
We have a limited number of spaces to make sure you benefit from maximum exposure.
There are a variety of different sized spaces available to leading high-street brands & retailers. You have the opportunity to bring your brand to life with unique, experiential showcases whether that’s recreating your in-store experience or showcasing your hero products.
If you are a PR agency with multiple clients looking to showcase at the Christmas in July Festival then fear not, we have a solution for you with our shared PR spaces. A cost-effective and resource friendly opportunity to show media multiple clients and products all within one space. To date we have worked with 60+ leading PR agencies, offering individual or shared client showcases.
Are you a premium high-street brand? The Festival features the popular Luxury Lounge, designed for brands across all categories who aim to make the everyday a little more special or showcase those unique, personal gifts. Featuring in the Luxury Lounge ensures you’re positioned alongside likeminded brands.
Looking to get in front of the UK’s top media to launch new must-have products or show off the latest trends? The exclusive Cool Trends Market Place is a fantastic opportunity for a limited number of emerging brands to showcase their innovative products in the same room as leading brands & retailers.